Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bold Lip Color for Natural MakeUp Look

Basically, i'm a woman who likes natural make up. I always put a "no make up" - make up look everyday, even for an event at night. For lips, i never use a "bold" color or any other "unusual" color such as purple, nude, and another colors which doesn't looks like a "real" lip color. For my daily use, i always use YSL  Rouge Volupte Shine #13 - Pink in Paris. I really like that color. It looks natural on my lips.


What i use for my daily look?
• Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation - 4
• The Face Shop Phytogenic Infinite Concealer Duo NB 25
• MAC Studio Perfect NC 25
• Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit No. 02
• Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
• Essence Liquid Ink Matt Eyeliner
• Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara - Noir Mirifique 01
• Erude House Color My Brows - Red Brown
• The Body Shop Blush On 04
• YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #13 - Pink In Paris

Nowadays, bold lip color become a trend. Many people like to use the dark lip color, even black!!! It's really weird, and i told to myself that i would never wearing lip color like that. However, i started to like a dark red lip color. It looks modern and glamour, very suitable for night out. But, everytime i go to the make up store, i always feel hesitated to choose the right color. I'm afraid if it doesn't looks good on me. How about if it looks "too much"?? That question always come out from my mind. I've tried that color on my hand, but still... i couldn't imagine a dark-red color on my lips. Sometimes i thought to try it on my lips, but i'm afraid if it's gonna ruin my make up!! Sounds silly??? Yeah, i'm too perfectionist :'(

Chopper & Tease shades from Urban Decay Naked 2

Luckily now Sephora has a new feature called Sephora Virtual Artist. With this feature, you can do a makeover on your lips, by trying any lip color (from a lot of brands on Sephora) that you liked, without ruin your make up. You also don't need to go to Sephora store (or any other make up store) only to try their lip color one by one to get the best one. It's really fun and easy to play with Sephora Virtual Artist. All you need only internet connection, and PC (or smart phone). With these 2 things, you can try and choose the lip color that you like, and see how does it look on your face.

How to use Sephora Virtual Artist?

1. Open https://virtual-artist.sephora.co.id/ from your PC or smartphone



2. Upload your photo. It's better if you upload your picture with make up. So you will see whether it's good with your make up look.



3. Move the dots to edit the outline of your lips. Make sure they're on the right spot to get the best result.



4. Now it's time to choose which color do you like. It will show you the name and the price of that lip color.



5. You also can compare between one color with another. Make it easier to choose the best shades.



6. Get the right color?? Just click the "SHOP" button. And that lipstick gonna be yours ^^



I've tried Sephora Virtual Artist and i like it so much. I can mix and match the dark lip colors with my natural make up look, and find out which one the best for me.  How about you? Have you tried Sephora Virtual Artist?

1 comment:

  1. Cantiknyaaaa subhanallah... (.)(.)

    Advertisement: mau tau produk lipstik terbaru? Cek Harga Lipstik untuk mengetahuinya. Heheee

    ReplyDelete