Friday, December 22, 2017

MakeUp Inspiration for 2018

It’s been a week after Aurelia started her end-of-year holiday from her school. I spent this week to prepare everything for my next winter holiday, to Japan!!!!! Yeay ^^ Can’t wait for this trip because it's the first time we go to the place in winter season with Winston.


Now the preparation has done, and i got nothing to do. So i decided to open my make up drawer, and started to “clean up”. It doesn’t mean my make up drawer was dirty. Instead, it’s very clean and tidy. Well, what i mean with "clean up" is, looking at my make up collection, and "do" something with it. Because I just realized that I still have a lot of make up which i never used, at all. Even they still looks the same as pretty as the first time I bought. I started to open it one by one, and my eyes pointed at Chanel Les 4 Ombres (238 Tisee Paris) which I bought at Galeries Lafayette Paris. Yeah, it’s been 2,5 years since I had an Europe Trip and i haven’t touch it. (Also read : Beauty Haul from Europe)



Looking at these beautiful colors, it inspired me to get a new make up style for 2018. During 2017, I was stucked with Urban Decay Naked 2 for my eye make up. I know it’s beautiful, but sometimes i feel bored with those colors which dominated with grey, black, and other dark colors. So at 2018, i want to change my make up style with more color, like what i got on this Chanel eyeshadow palette. It has a combination between dark grey and pink. I think it looks pretty, and looks perfect on my eyes.
Kylie Holiday Edition 2016 Mini Matte
 Beside the eyeshadow, i also started to play with Kylie Lipcolor by Kylie Cosmetics. Last year, precisely at Black Friday 2016, i got crazy with every Kylie Cosmetics products which on sale. At this chance, i bought every color from every collection on its website, and they’re all ended stuck at my make up drawer. Why???? Because I have a very dry lips, and all of this matte-looked lip color will be crack on my lips. However, now my lips is already smooth, and not dry anymore. Thanks to Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, finally I can use these lip colour.



What i used for this look???
Laneige BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++
- MAC Studio Careblend - Medium
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection - 20 Beige Ivory
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres (238 Tisee Paris)
- Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner - Deep Black
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil - 20 Lucky Lead
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #1 Dark Brown
- KIKO Milano Colour Veil Blush 03
- NYX Wonder Stick - Medium
- Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Edition Mini Kit - Kristen

I love this make up look, especially on the eyes. It's not full with dark shade, instead it also has a pink shade which make it looks prettier. I'm so satisfied with it, and gonna wear it as my daily make up at 2018.

Sony A6000 mirrorless camera and rose bouquet from Ivan
Anyway, for all of these photos on this blog was taken with mirrorless camera Sony A6000, which i got from Ivan as a birthday present. I love the result of this camera. It's amazing and I even don't need to edit these pictures. Thanks hub, for this lovely birthday gift :)


P.S : That beautiful bouquet was from Madame Florist, the best florist in town.


1 comment: